Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Skate Beer?

So apparently Paul Rodriguez, Mikey Taylor, Sean Malto, Bryan Herman and several others you will recognize have started a beer company: Saint Archer Brewing Co.

I've been inspired by the skateboarding of the above mentioned for years and now I find myself admiring them in a new way for doing something new, something maybe risky, probably a little bit scary... but awesome and amazing all the same. Perhaps similar to how it must feel to charge a switch flip down a big set like P-Rod or choosing to nollie into that perfect nose grind on a huge rail like Sean Malto...

Since these guys are no strangers to success I have to believe this new venture will be no different.

I do love my beer, and I'm backing this beer add looking forward to trying all three varieties.


Saint Archer Brewery from Saint Archer Brewery on Vimeo.
Cheers! KMC

No comments:

Post a Comment